Monday, March 16, 2009

Tie Racks Stocks Updated

Hello Ladies :D
Here are our TR updated stocks. All TRs on prev entries are SOLD OUT!
Its selling fast so first come first serve ya!
Our price are as follow:

1st piece - RM65
2nd to 10th pieces - RM62


Its inclusive of mailing charges.
The box is F.O.C but I only have limited number. So 1st come first serve! This also applied for the square ones. FYI I'll provide only one box for each transaction. If u require more, do query me and u might have to pay extra due to increase in postal charge.
First come first serve ya!
If interested, Email me: mdm.mimi@gmail.com



The Square Satin Range


TR01
TR02
TR03

The Square Chiffon Range

TR04
TR05
TR06
TR07
TR08
TR09

The Long Range


TL01-SOLD OUT


Email me: mdm.mimi@gmail.com or leave ur message on the above form, I'll feedback as soon as possible~


No comments: