Thursday, July 2, 2009

Harrods - Limited Edition Shopper

Hi peeps...
It's been a long time since our last update!!
now we're back!!
It's Harrods Sale!!
This time around I'm offering the Limited Edition Shopper Bag
Medium Size
And the most interesting..
It's Shocking Pink!!
owh..Gorgeous babe..gorgeous..plus this type is durable..
I have mine and been using it to carry my heavy books!!!

as this is limited and i dun have stock in hand, so I'm opening an order..but order must be put A.S.A.P coz i'm going there soon!! (takut stock habis!)
update: I have 5 in stock!!

so for those interested you can pay a deposit of RM60 and pay the balance later.

Delivery charge: RM5

Item will be delivered via poslaju in August..

Waccha waiting for???
Email me : nazammk80@yahoo.co.uk

Hurry..while stock lasts!!!



Harrods Limited Edition Pink Shopper
Size: Medium
RM100


UPDATE: 5 IN STOCKS

5 TAKEN
0 AVAILABLE!!!

(Kt Harrods dh habis yeaa!!)

SOLD OUT




No comments: